Name:

Victoria is a Public health researcher- trying to rid the world of Malaria one mosquito at a time. Simon is an engineer. some things just have to be broken before they can be fixed.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

this week i have been mostly...

i bought the first series of the Fast Show on DVD. Scorchio! It has been keeping me entertained.
I also, rather depressingly, signed on :(
To cheer me up, i went walking in Snowdonia. I was there in an official role, teaching scouts how to navigate. That didn't stop me imitating a mountain goat.















I then went on a weekend trip to London and saw all the sights (except for the Queen who is apparently horizontal with a back injury. Gawd Bless you Ma'am.)
















Then to top up my joy, i bought a car. It is big and blue. Notice how i have lovingly adapted the bush so i can park it on the drive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heathfield Girls said...

I like the way you describe your car in a way that girls can understand. ie size and colour.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Vickrum said...

Yay your car is like mine only elongated - a good choice me thinks!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home